Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Pirate Mermaid" Demo ready for beta!

(EDIT: We're currently looking for someone with Linux to beta-test the demo. Let us know if you're interested!)

As in, I literally finished building the demo distributions an hour ago! After coding like crazy and abusing my computer with tons of Photoshop tabs for the last few days, I feel like crying tears of joy right now. *_* I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that the beta testers don't run into any major issues.

Here are some more screenshots in the meantime (I still can't get over how lovely Nellie's backgrounds are!):

Pirate Mermaid - ship bg
Pirate Mermaid - ship bg
Pirate Mermaid - sorcerer sprite
Pirate Mermaid - Prince Mikali CG

Now to go collapse in my bed for the next few days (haha, oh how I wish...ugh, I've still got to finish compiling all the credits...dangit...).

No comments:

Post a Comment