Thursday, September 13, 2012

Introducing "The Pirate Mermaid"

 Hey all! So I've been taking an impromptu break from AXIOM.01 ever since my computer died (luckily, I had most of my files backed up, so I didn't lose too much). Finally got a new laptop, so I'll be finishing up those last bits of art and coding soon!

In the meantime, I started working on a short-and-sweet collab project with my friend Nellie (who did chibi art for AXIOM.01 earlier). "The Pirate Mermaid" will be an otome game featuring a gender-flipped version of "The Little Mermaid" fairytale, with a ruthless pirate girl protagonist. You can either win guys over by becoming a nicer person, or by corrupting them to join your evil pirate ways. xD

More info about "The Pirate Mermaid" and regular updates are posted in our official WIP thread. We're planning to have a demo out by October, so wish us luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment