Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Chibi Art

Great news - the amazingly talented Nellie of NSEY Games is doing chibis for AXIOM.01! Her art is so cute, I can't wait for everybody to see it in the game. xD Since Christie and Remy are currently topping the character popularity poll, I'll just show their linearts for now.

(By the way, anyone have any suggestions on what the character who wins the popularity poll should ultimately get? I was thinking about doing extra scenes or endings for the winner, but that wouldn't work if that's the MC, haha.)
Nellie's Chibi Remy
Nellie's Chibi Christie
Also, Tsuroika did an awesome Phoenix Wright-style parody pic - haha, I could totally see Christie doing this at some point!

Tsuroika's Christie Phoenix Wright parody

In non-art related news, would anyone like Sylvia (the female best friend) to be a love interest, potentially as a unlockable bonus path? I don't mind adding a GxG path, but it's gonna be extra work, so I wanted to see how much interest there was first.

No comments:

Post a Comment